Shani Hotel Jerusalem
Rated by the Ministry of Tourism
Its contemporary decor, mahogany furniture, wooden floors and varnished wood materials create a pleasant, warm and intimate atmosphere, a true invitation to well-being, and travel.
Fully designed under the direction of the best architect's decorators the Shani Boutique Hotel provides to its clients the most spacious suites in Jerusalem, rivaling the best hotels. The young hotel blends into the spiritual character of the city, thanks to the wonderful paintings of Silvia Bar-Am, one of the greatest contemporary painters of Jerusalem.
Shani Hotel is located Downtown in the heart of the Jerusalem's golden triangle in a dynamic urban environment. Located at 6 Darom Street, the Shani hotel is adjacent the Shamay and Hillel streets near the walkway of Ben Yehuda Street and the trendy Nahalat Shiva area.
Surrounded by shops, restaurants, cafes and many local attractions close to the prestigious Mamilla shopping Center, you can enjoy our exciting city.
Hotel Shani Hotel is easily accessible by public transportation (Buses and tram).
Shani hotel is the golden key to live intensely Jerusalem.
One bedroom with an open concept living room. Maximum occupancy of three adults or two adults and two children. Bathroom or shower (Jacuzzi available on request).
Hotel Amenities and Facilities
• All the rooms and suites are comfortably designed, spacious, warm and functional.
• Comforters and pillows, goose down and luxurious bed linen – 100% cotton
• Wireless Internet access in all rooms/suites & throughout the hotel – free of charge
• 40 Inch LED TV
• Individual Air condition
• Direct Dial phone, with private voice mail
• Personalized wake- up call system
• Disabled access
• Coffee/Tea station
• Safety box
• Luxury toiletries – Hairdryer, bathroom or shower or Jacuzzi- upon request and availability
• Laundry & Dry cleaning services - (available at additional charge)
6 Shamai St, Jerusalem
Recommended Restaurants near Shani Hotel
- Ima Restaurant
Must See Attractions near Shani Hotel
- The Machane Yehuda Shuk Bites Card
- The Old City Market Shuk Bites Card
- The Spectacular Sound and Light Show at the Tower of David
- The Great Synagogue
- The Western Wall
- Alrov Mamilla Boulevard
- Jerusalem Segway Tours
Proximity to the Old City: 1.0 km
Proximity to Jerusalem's Downtown Area: 0.1 km